LeddarTech is pleased to announce the availability of a software update for your Evaluation Kit, M16 Modules, IS16, LeddarOne and Leddar Vu8.
Download it now and benefit from all the latest features today! Simply go to https://support.leddartech.com/downloads and download LeddarInstaller.exe.
The Software Upgrade 126.96.36.199 (53A0026-30) provides the following changes:
Leddar™ Configurator :
- Solve sensor’s disconnection issue after a « reset to factory default » operation.
- Repair object demerging feature for LeddarVu8 sensors.
- Add SPI and Modbus communication robustness and error management
- Add sensor’s configuration and calibration backup creation command for Vu8
- Note that the configuration and calibration backup is only supported by the carrier board firmware version 188.8.131.52
Leddar Vu8 Carrier Board Firmware 184.108.40.206:
- Support of new command set for backup management
- The carrier board firmware update is not mandatory for the proper functioning of your sensor. Although it is recommended to update it and create a backup of your sensor as a security in case of memory corruption.
Leddar Vu8 Firmware 220.127.116.11:
- Fix the write into flash memory routine fail due to wrong memory configuration specific for this operation.
- Add a write checkup into the write flash memory routine.
- Fix the wrong size of demerge area into the algorithm bank.
- Fix the default state of reference pulse after a « reset to factory » operation
Please refer to the document reached by the link below to update your sensors’ firmware: